If you're thinking about adoption for your baby, it's probably because you want to give him or her the best life possible. So right now, you might be wondering, "How will I find the perfect family for my baby?" or even "Why should I choose a Lifetime adoptive family?"
We understand that searching for adoptive parents who match the vision you have for your child's life can feel overwhelming.
Today, we're sharing 11 reasons why it's beneficial to consider a Lifetime adoptive family for your baby!
1. Lifetime has families open to an open adoption, if that's what you desire.
2. There are families of all races open to adopting children of any racial background or health conditions. Lifetime works with families who would happily adopt a baby exposed to drugs or born with special needs as well.
3. They live all over the US! You can choose a family based on region or state if that’s what’s comfortable for you.
4. There are families already waiting to adopt older babies, toddlers, or young school-aged children, including siblings.
5. They are easy to talk to and genuinely interested in getting to know the birth mother who chooses them for an adoption match.
They care about birth mothers, and recognize that it’s not just about the baby.
6. They are available ANY time and will travel at a moment’s notice when your baby is born.
7. There are a wide variety of families to choose from, including first-time parents, families who have children or may have adopted before, stay-at-home moms, families with pets, parents who live in the city, country, small towns, or suburbs, married or single.
8. They are ready and waiting! Each family will be home study approved, which means they are ready to accept a match with you when you’re ready. They have done everything required to prove they are a safe, loving family ready to raise a child through adoption.
9. To help you learn about them, each family has personally created a unique and beautiful adoption profile that can be sent to you by mail, email, social media, or text. They also have websites that include videos!
10. Some families can help with your medical bills or living expenses, as legally allowable.
11. They have a sincere desire to adopt and feel strongly that they’ve been called to adopt a child for reasons bigger than they can understand. They will feel blessed to be chosen to adopt your baby.
Lifetime is here to help you find the type of life you want for your baby. By working closely with you and pre-screening our families, we know that you'll find a couple who best match what you're hoping for.