Call 1-800-9-ADOPT-4. We are available 24 hours a day to answer your questions about adoption. Whether you are just starting to explore adoption or you are searching for an adoptive family that fits what you are looking for, we can help you learn more about adoption and locate the resources you seek.
Our services to you include:
- Quality counseling, goal setting and confidential help with decision-making.
- Compassionate, personalized attention and support, regardless of your decision to adopt or parent.
- A nationwide selection of screened and qualified Adoptive Families of all religions, race and ages who are interested in adopting an infant or older child.
- Medical, legal, public aid and housing referrals.
- The option to exchange on-going letters, photos, and to meet the adoptive family.
We have trained and experienced staff available to answer your questions and offer you the referrals you may need.
Please call us now at 1-800-9-ADOPT-4. We can help you.