Are you not able to parent now due to one of the following situations?
- Work, military duty, or prison time which means you will have a long time away from your children
- Struggling as a single parent and you feel your children are suffering and you want more for them
- You are sick and don’t want your children to go into the system or Child Protective Services to step in and take them.
- Already parenting and are pregnant with another baby – but just can’t care for one more properly without you all suffering.
- Emotionally or financially unable to care for yourself and a child or children.
- Homeless or facing becoming homeless and want more for your children than living on the street.
Call us today at 1-800-9-ADOPT-4 to get a free packet or to ask for personal assistance in selecting a family for your child or sibling group. Find out more about our free and quick services by visiting FastTrackAdoptions.com.