These 5 steps are excerpted from Lifetime Adoption’s Founder Mardie Caldwell’s book, Called to Adoption:
- Determine the type of adoption that is best for you, including the age range and racial background of the child you want to parent.
- Find the qualified adoption professional who will help you build your family.
- Complete the required paperwork, profile, and other requirements to become qualified to adopt.
- Prayerfully wait for the child God has for you, using this time of waiting to prepare for parenting.
- Joyfully say‚ “Yes!” when you are blessed with the opportunity to adopt a child.
If you have questions as you embark on your Christian adoption journey, please give us a call at Lifetime Adoption: (530) 432-7373. Or, visit our website at www.LifetimeAdoption.com.