As you explore adoption, it’s smart to interview any adoption professional or center you’re thinking of using. Here are some questions you might ask them:
- What hours can I reach you?
- What happens if I need help on the weekend or at night?
- How many families do I get to choose from for my baby?
- Do you offer counseling?
- What are your services for birth parents?
- What kind of support will I have during and after the adoption?
- When can I speak with adoptive families?
- Can I speak with other women who used your services?
- What kind of adoptions do you coordinate?
What questions do you have about adoption? Give Lifetime Adoption a call to get them answered: 1-800-923-6784.Read More