Meet Jeremy and Adela, a loving Christian couple who live in Oregon! They've taped this cute adoption video to share about their hope of expanding their family by adopting!
Jeremy and Adela have two sons, and they're hoping to adopt a baby girl of any race. They have experience with adoption, having adopted their younger son as a newborn.
Here's more about Jeremy and Adela, a hopeful adoptive couple living in Oregon:
Adela is a pharmacist and part-time stay-at-home mom. She enjoys:
- Cooking nutritious meals
- Cake decorating
- Studying nutrition
- Gardening and being outdoors
- Fave Food: Zuppa Toscana, Greek salad, and fajitas
- Fave Movie/TV shows: I Can Only Imagine, Wonder Woman, NCIS, When Calls the Heart, Chick flicks
- Fave Music: Toby Mac, Rend Collective, MercyMe, Mandisa
- Fave Desserts: Boston Cream Pie, Apple Pie, Carrot Cake with cream cheese icing
"Adela is a remarkable woman, lovely inside and out. She and Jeremy have built a stable, loving family together, and our grandsons know that they are protected, safe, valued, and above all, loved. Jeremy and Adela are good parents. They care deeply about their children and would welcome a little girl into their home with joy. They are people of strong faith and character who have devotedly worked with children and youth groups. Jeremy and Adela have a lot of love to share and we are all looking forward to welcoming a granddaughter into the family," say Rollie and Judy, Jeremy's parents.
Jeremy is a Physician Assistant who likes to:
- Play guitar and sing
- Practice taekwondo
- Go camping in the RV
- Go fishing with his sons
- Fave Food: Steak, pizza, sushi, Mexican food
- Fave Movie/TV shows: Gladiator, Avengers, Justice League, Star Wars, Unbroken, NCIS
- Fave Music: Rend Collective, Skillet, Toby Mac, Hamilton soundtrack
- Fave Desserts: Cheesecake and homemade ice cream
Here's Jeremy and Adela's short & sweet adoption video!
If you're curious to know more about Jeremy and Adela, you can check out their adoption website. On their site, Jeremy and Adela have written a letter to you, complete with photos, which shares more about themselves.