Randy and Lori are excited to expand their family through adoption and can offer your child a safe, loving home, a big brother and a stay-at-home mom. They also look forward to getting to sharing letters, photos and visits with you if you wish. Here are 8 fun, fast facts about Randy and Lori:
1. Lori gave up her career in Human Resources (HR) to become a full-time stay-at-home mom to their son.
2. Randy works as a Journeyman Machinist and can fix just about anything!
3. Their house has a new addition: a playroom/informal living room.
4. Their eight year old son Noah likes to play mini golf and ride horses.
5. Randy and Lori live just 10 minutes away from a fun park with a great playground!
6. Lori's fave TV show is "When Calls the Heart", and Randy likes "This Old House."
7. Their taste in music is so broad, that they enjoy everything from classical to rap.
8. One of their main goals as parents is to share the importance of an education and provide for it.
Watch Randy and Lori's video to discover even more:
Visit Randy and Lori's adoption website to learn more about them, view photos, and read their letter to you. You may also browse other adoptive family profiles at www.LifetimeAdoption.com. If you see an adoptive family that you’re interested in, please give Lifetime a call at 1-800-923-6784.