When you've just decided that adoption is the way you'll grow your family, it can be hard to know how to start the adoption process.
What do you need help with to begin your adoption? What's standing in your way of achieving your dreams of adopting a baby?
Deep down inside, you might have answered:
- "I need to know how to get started with the adoption process.”
- “I wonder if we'd ever feel like 'mom and dad' with open adoption.”
- “We need to know how we're going to pay for adoption.”
- “My spouse is ready and excited to adopt, but I’m not sure about it just yet.”
- “Our lives are just so busy right now. I need to find the time to go over all of this, and take the next step.”
- “We’re still trying to get pregnant.” OR “I just had another miscarriage, and need time to heal.”
- “We’re completely ready to adopt, and just need to find the right adoption professional.”
- “To be real with you, I'm feeling overwhelmed about what we should do.”
- “I'm ready to get the ball rolling and just need to know the next steps!”
Maybe you can identify with one of those thoughts, or have a completely different one in mind. Lifetime recently held an adoption webinar to help you get started sorting through everything. We want to help provide you with easy-to-use information as you as you begin your adoption journey. That way, your questions about the adoption process aren't holding you back. Tuning into this adoption webinar can help you find out what you want to do next!
If adoption is on your mind (and heart), then you’ll want to listen to this free webinar to get answers to the basic adoption questions you'll ask as someone who hopes to adopt.
The webinar, “Q&A: Adoption Basics & Getting Started,” is a wonderful place to learn the essentials if you’re new to adoption. It can also help those already familiar with adoption to expand their understanding.
If you have a calling on your heart to add a child to your family through adoption, don't let any uncertainty or questions hold you back! This adoption webinar will help you learn what you need to know so that you can make the right decision for your family’s future: